Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Learn how to register!
or
Forgot your password?
Request a new one!
Support
Like on FacebookLike on Facebook
Vote for AVATAR at TopMudSites!
Vote for AVATAR on TMC!
Follow us on Twitter
Donate to AVATAR using PayPal - Thank you!
Polls
What is your favorite anniversary event?
- view results -
Newbie Tip
Things may seem overwhelming at first but they will get easier as you play more. Remember, you're not alone, everyone had to learn how to play. Making notes may help. - Riviat
Users Online
Guests Online: 7
No Members Online

Member Count: 518
Newest: AEton
View Thread
Avatar | Cybernations | Cybernations Ambassadors
Author Training In Progress
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 18 2008 00:14
For those number crunchers out there, or anyone else who might like to sit back and observe some training, keep an eye on this thread....

Author RE: Training In Progress
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 18 2008 00:21


Target #1

Last Activity: 1/13/2008 1:32:47 AM (4 Days Inactive)
Alliance Affiliation: None
Nation Created: 5/7/2007 7:04:16 AM (255 days old)
Technology: 29.43
Infrastructure: 155.27
Area of Influence: 335.088 mile diameter.
148.591 in purchases, 58.643 in modifiers, 127.853 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Churches: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #23,551 of 31,188 Nations (75.5%)
Nation Strength: 905.924
Efficiency: 3.55
DEFCON Level: 5
Number of Soldiers: 701 (757)
Number of Tanks: 0
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 700 Attacking + 4,789 Defending = 5,489 Casualties
Total Population: 2,394 Supporters


Trainee:

Alliance Affiliation: ubercon
Nation Created: 12/4/2007 11:03:14 PM (44 days old)
Technology: 15.00
Infrastructure: 305.42
Area of Influence: 86.616 mile diameter.
44.211 in purchases, 20.385 in modifiers, 22.020 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Harbors: 1, Schools: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #21,991 of 31,152 Nations (70.6%)
Nation Strength: 1,322.088
Efficiency: 30.05
DEFCON Level: 1
Number of Soldiers: 1,545 (1,802)
Number of Tanks: 110
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 0 Attacking + 0 Defending = 0 Casualties
Total Population: 4,457 Supporters

40 minutes before tic
Edited by Randalla on Jan 18 2008 01:05
Author RE: 1st Attack Results
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 18 2008 01:21
Attacking Ruler: Robek Defending Ruler: Inkeitatsu
Deployed Soldiers: 900 (972) Defending Soldiers: 389 (420)
Deployed Tanks: 110 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 15.00 Defending Technology: 29.43
Attacking Infrastructure: 305.42 Defending Infrastructure: 155.27
Attacking Land Area: 66.231 Defending Land Area: 276.444
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $282,191.03 Defending Money: $24,013.26
Battle Odds: 88% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 12% Chance of Victory

Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
laguna Casualties: 255 soldiers
50 tanks
Inkeitatsu Casualties: 291 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 5.944 miles of land from Inkeitatsu. They also destroyed 6.211 infrastructure within Inkeitatsu. They also stole 1.471 technology from Inkeitatsu. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,921.06 from the nation of Inkeitatsu.


Target:

Last Activity: 1/13/2008 1:32:47 AM (4 Days Inactive)
Alliance Affiliation: None
Nation Created: 5/7/2007 7:04:16 AM (255 days old)
Technology: 27.95
Infrastructure: 149.06
Area of Influence: 326.798 mile diameter.
142.648 in purchases, 56.298 in modifiers, 127.853 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Churches: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #23,537 of 31,153 Nations (75.6%)
Nation Strength: 905.924
Efficiency: 3.55
DEFCON Level: 5
Number of Soldiers: 410 (443)
Number of Tanks: 0
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 700 Attacking + 5,080 Defending = 5,780 Casualties
Total Population: 2,044 Supporters


Trainee:

Last Activity: 1/17/2008 12:03:48 AM
Alliance Affiliation: ubercon
Nation Created: 12/4/2007 11:03:14 PM (44 days old)
Technology: 16.47
Infrastructure: 305.42
Area of Influence: 95.300 mile diameter.
50.155 in purchases, 23.125 in modifiers, 22.020 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Harbors: 1, Schools: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #21,991 of 31,153 Nations (70.6%)
Nation Strength: 1,322.088
Efficiency: 30.05
DEFCON Level: 1
Number of Soldiers: 1,290 (1,505)
Number of Tanks: 60
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 255 Attacking + 0 Defending = 255 Casualties
Total Population: 4,204 Supporters
Author RE: 2nd Attack Results
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 18 2008 01:29
Attacking Ruler: Robek Defending Ruler: Inkeitatsu
Deployed Soldiers: 645 (697) Defending Soldiers: 410 (443)
Deployed Tanks: 60 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 16.47 Defending Technology: 27.95
Attacking Infrastructure: 305.42 Defending Infrastructure: 149.06
Attacking Land Area: 72.175 Defending Land Area: 270.501
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $284,112.09 Defending Money: $22,092.20
Battle Odds: 80% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 20% Chance of Victory

:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
laguna Casualties: 69 soldiers
17 tanks
Inkeitatsu Casualties: 192 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 5.706 miles of land from Inkeitatsu. They also destroyed 5.962 infrastructure within Inkeitatsu. They also stole 1.398 technology from Inkeitatsu. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $441.84 from the nation of Inkeitatsu.


Target:

Last Activity: 1/13/2008 1:32:47 AM (4 Days Inactive)
Alliance Affiliation: None

Government Type:
- Anarchy

Nation Created: 5/7/2007 7:04:16 AM (255 days old)
Technology: 26.56
Infrastructure: 143.10
Area of Influence: 309.746 mile diameter.
136.942 in purchases, 44.951 in modifiers, 127.853 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Churches: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #23,539 of 31,153 Nations (75.6%)
Nation Strength: 905.924
Efficiency: 3.55
DEFCON Level: 5
Number of Soldiers: 218 (235)
Number of Tanks: 0
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 700 Attacking + 5,272 Defending = 5,972 Casualties
Total Population: 1,792 Supporters


Trainee:

Last Activity: 1/17/2008 12:03:48 AM (1 Days Inactive)
Alliance Affiliation: ubercon
Nation Created: 12/4/2007 11:03:14 PM (45 days old)
Technology: 17.87
Infrastructure: 305.42
Area of Influence: 104.137 mile diameter.
55.861 in purchases, 25.756 in modifiers, 22.520 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Harbors: 1, Schools: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #21,991 of 31,153 Nations (70.6%)
Nation Strength: 1,322.088
Efficiency: 29.38
DEFCON Level: 1
Number of Soldiers: 1,221 (1,424)
Number of Tanks: 43
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 324 Attacking + 0 Defending = 324 Casualties
Total Population: 4,136 Supporters
Author RE: "Day 2" First Attack Results
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 18 2008 01:38
Attacking Ruler: Robek Defending Ruler: Inkeitatsu
Deployed Soldiers: 576 (622) Defending Soldiers: 218 (235)
Deployed Tanks: 43 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 17.87 Defending Technology: 26.56
Attacking Infrastructure: 305.42 Defending Infrastructure: 143.10
Attacking Land Area: 78.381 Defending Land Area: 265.295
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $284,760.38 Defending Money: $21,650.36
Battle Odds: 86% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 14% Chance of Victory

Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
laguna Casualties: 86 soldiers
9 tanks
Inkeitatsu Casualties: 57 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 5.478 miles of land from Inkeitatsu. They also destroyed 5.724 infrastructure within Inkeitatsu. They also stole 1.328 technology from Inkeitatsu. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,948.53 from the nation of Inkeitatsu.


Target:

Last Activity: 1/13/2008 1:32:47 AM (5 Days Inactive)
Alliance Affiliation: None

Government Type:
- Anarchy

Nation Created: 5/7/2007 7:04:16 AM (256 days old)
Technology: 25.23
Infrastructure: 137.37
Area of Influence: 302.970 mile diameter.
131.464 in purchases, 43.153 in modifiers, 128.353 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Churches: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #23,543 of 31,156 Nations (75.6%)
Nation Strength: 905.924
Efficiency: 3.54
DEFCON Level: 5
Number of Soldiers: 161 (174)
Number of Tanks: 0
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 700 Attacking + 5,329 Defending = 6,029 Casualties
Total Population: 1,683 Supporters


Trainee:

Last Activity: 1/18/2008 12:03:56 AM
Alliance Affiliation: ubercon
About laguna: 5673DC
Nation Created: 12/4/2007 11:03:14 PM (45 days old)
Technology: 19.20
Infrastructure: 305.42
Area of Influence: 116.621 mile diameter.
61.339 in purchases, 32.763 in modifiers, 22.520 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Harbors: 1, Schools: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #21,834 of 31,156 Nations (70.1%)
Nation Strength: 1,362.758
Efficiency: 30.28
DEFCON Level: 1
Number of Soldiers: 1,335 (1,442)
Number of Tanks: 133
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 410 Attacking + 0 Defending = 410 Casualties
Total Population: 4,253 Supporters
Edited by Randalla on Jan 18 2008 01:49
Author RE: "Day 2" Second Attack Results
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 18 2008 01:43
Attacking Ruler: Robek Defending Ruler: Inkeitatsu
Deployed Soldiers: 490 (529) Defending Soldiers: 161 (174)
Deployed Tanks: 34 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 19.20 Defending Technology: 25.23
Attacking Infrastructure: 305.42 Defending Infrastructure: 137.37
Attacking Land Area: 83.859 Defending Land Area: 259.817
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $286,708.92 Defending Money: $19,701.83
Battle Odds: 87% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 13% Chance of Victory

Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
laguna Casualties: 21 soldiers
2 tanks
Inkeitatsu Casualties: 32 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 5.259 miles of land from Inkeitatsu. They also destroyed 5.495 infrastructure within Inkeitatsu. They also stole 1.261 technology from Inkeitatsu. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $2,561.24 from the nation of Inkeitatsu.


Target:

Last Activity: 1/13/2008 1:32:47 AM (5 Days Inactive)
Alliance Affiliation: None

Government Type:
- Anarchy

Nation Created: 5/7/2007 7:04:16 AM (256 days old)
Technology: 23.97
Infrastructure: 131.88
Area of Influence: 295.985 mile diameter.
126.205 in purchases, 41.427 in modifiers, 128.353 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Churches: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #23,542 of 31,155 Nations (75.6%)
Nation Strength: 905.924
Efficiency: 3.54
DEFCON Level: 5
Number of Soldiers: 129 (139)
Number of Tanks: 0
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 700 Attacking + 5,361 Defending = 6,061 Casualties
Total Population: 1,599 Supporters


Trainee:

Last Activity: 1/18/2008 12:03:56 AM
Alliance Affiliation: ubercon
Nation Created: 12/4/2007 11:03:14 PM (45 days old)
Technology: 20.46
Infrastructure: 305.42
Area of Influence: 124.689 mile diameter.
66.597 in purchases, 35.571 in modifiers, 22.520 in growth
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Improvements: Harbors: 1, Schools: 1,

_:. Military Information
Nation Rank: Ranked #21,833 of 31,155 Nations (70.1%)
Nation Strength: 1,362.758
Efficiency: 30.28
DEFCON Level: 1
Number of Soldiers: 1,314 (1,419)
Number of Tanks: 131
Aircraft: 0
Number of Cruise Missiles: 0
Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 431 Attacking + 0 Defending = 431 Casualties
Total Population: 4,234 Supporters
Author RE: End of Combat
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 18 2008 02:04
This concludes the test of the emergency broadcast system.

Days 1 and 2 complete, defenses refortified.



Edited by Randalla on Jan 18 2008 02:05
Author RE: Training In Progress
FoxFire
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 4
Location: Northern Minnesota
Joined: 08.06.07
Posted on Jan 18 2008 11:22
Looks Good Randalla! Can't wait till we get our chance to smish someone! Grrrrr!


Eclipse of Taiga (FoxFire/Caribou)
Author RE: Day 3
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 20 2008 02:44
Attacking Ruler: Robek Defending Ruler: Inkeitatsu
Deployed Soldiers: 129 (139) Defending Soldiers: 229 (247)
Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 20.46 Defending Technology: 23.97
Attacking Infrastructure: 315.42 Defending Infrastructure: 131.88
Attacking Land Area: 89.617 Defending Land Area: 255.058
Attacking DEFCON: 5 Defending DEFCON: 5
Attacking Money: $281,639.97 Defending Money: $32,359.73
Battle Odds: 29% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 71% Chance of Victory

Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
laguna Casualties: 11 soldiers 0 tanks
Inkeitatsu Casualties: 17 soldiers 0 tanks
Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle.
Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader.
In your victory your forces captured 5.048 miles of land from Inkeitatsu.
They also destroyed 5.275 infrastructure within Inkeitatsu. They also stole 1.198 technology from Inkeitatsu.
The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,294.39 from the nation of Inkeitatsu.
Day 3, Round 1.
Victory
Cautious Ground Attack
Gained: 5.048 miles 1.198 technology $1,294.39
Lost: 11 soldiers 0 tanks
Destroyed: 17 soldiers 0 tanks 5.275 infrastructure


second attack


Inkeitatsu is no longer inactive, has gone to Defcon 1, now has 1,112 (1,201) soldiers.
I now have too few solders deployed since i matched his, so im holding off till tick.


Note: We suspected the target returned and began to buy back defending soldiers right as the first attack was being carried out. Neither of us noticed the reduced odds of victory for the first attack until much later on. The result was still a victory, despite the projected odds.

Hm.

Author RE: "Day 4"
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Jan 20 2008 02:49
Attacking Ruler: Robek Defending Ruler: Inkeitatsu
Deployed Soldiers: 1,112 (1,201) Defending Soldiers: 1,112 (1,201)
Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 21.66 Defending Technology: 22.77
Attacking Infrastructure: 315.42 Defending Infrastructure: 126.60
Attacking Land Area: 95.165 Defending Land Area: 250.510
Attacking DEFCON: 1 Defending DEFCON: 1
Attacking Money: $332,552.97 Defending Money: $31,065.34
Battle Odds: 49% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 51% Chance of Victory
Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Defeat
laguna Casualties: 105 soldiers
0 tanks
Inkeitatsu Casualties: 70 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: Your forces fought bravely but were decisively defeated in battle. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $13,302.12. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Inkeitatsu.


second attack


Holding off for more info



This attack was initiated at almost dead even levels with the target. Same soldiers, and nearly the same tech.

Anyone manage to come up with any theories on how these results come out yet?

Jump to Forum:
 

7945922 Unique Visits

Powered by PHP-Fusion v6.01.18 © 2003-2007

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

laazarus
Aug 12 2017 09:28
the wiki has been down for over 24hrs (ERROR 502 - Bad Gateway!)

laazarus
Apr 08 2017 02:54
TMS seems to be counting more accurately this month

laazarus
Mar 02 2017 13:07
TMS is still not counting votes, damn them! Somehow they count Outbound clicks better then Inbound which you would think would indicate to them there is an obvious error, but apparently not.

Qismat
Dec 25 2016 02:01
Christmas HOG now!

laazarus
Nov 09 2016 13:37
The End is Nigh!

Shoutbox Archive
Game Updates
Nov 19 2017 00:23
Itch successfully morphs from Hero 999 to become Lord Itch.
Nov 18 2017 23:10
Empire successfully morphs from Hero 999 to become Lord Empire.
Nov 18 2017 22:23
There is a disturbance in the realm as Zahhak fails to become a Lord at sublevel 552.
Nov 18 2017 21:44
Tintacular has remorted into a Goblin Fusilier.
Nov 18 2017 20:25
Kahless has remorted into a Human Sorcerer.