Login
Username

Password

Remember Me

Learn how to register!
or
Forgot your password?
Request a new one!
Support
Like on FacebookLike on Facebook
Vote for AVATAR at TopMudSites!
Vote for AVATAR on TMC!
Follow us on Twitter
Donate to AVATAR using PayPal - Thank you!
Polls
What is your favorite anniversary event?
- view results -
Newbie Tip
Did you know that you can customise your default prompt to include more or less information? HELP PROMPT will show you what options are available to you. - Riviat
Users Online
Guests Online: 6
No Members Online

Member Count: 526
Newest: Elfred
View Thread
Avatar | Cybernations | Cybernations Ambassadors
Author Battle Info continued
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Feb 15 2008 18:42
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Jonathan Stanley <jstanley3@gmail.com> wrote:

randalla had me attack a target tonight at about 11:30 central time. here are the set up and results screens that were asked for.

more will come after the tic i think...

-angurth/amp


here is my first attack





:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Defeat
Angurth Casualties: 3,612 soldiers
456 tanks
Southern Comfort Casualties: 1,032 soldiers
12 tanks
Battle Details: Your forces fought bravely but were decisively defeated in battle. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $19,158.68. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Southern Comfort.




:. Aggressive Ground Attack About Battles


Angurth
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler: Angurth Defending Ruler: pumba1
Deployed Soldiers: 6,388 (9,521) Defending Soldiers: 2,342 (3,606)
Deployed Tanks: 444 Defending Tanks: 349
Attacking Technology: 52.30 Defending Technology: 133.16
Attacking Infrastructure: 1,845.00 Defending Infrastructure: 1,332.19
Attacking Land Area: 516.614 Defending Land Area: 273.425
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $108,565.86 Defending Money: $567,497.13
Battle Odds: 59% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 41% Chance of Victory

















here is the 2nd attack


:. Aggressive Ground Attack About Battles


Angurth
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler: Angurth Defending Ruler: pumba1
Deployed Soldiers: 6,388 (9,521) Defending Soldiers: 2,342 (3,606)
Deployed Tanks: 444 Defending Tanks: 349
Attacking Technology: 52.30 Defending Technology: 133.16
Attacking Infrastructure: 1,845.00 Defending Infrastructure: 1,332.19
Attacking Land Area: 516.614 Defending Land Area: 273.425
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $108,565.86 Defending Money: $567,497.13
Battle Odds: 59% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 41% Chance of Victory






:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
Angurth Casualties: 749 soldiers
126 tanks
Southern Comfort Casualties: 1,650 soldiers
300 tanks
Battle Details: Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 5.469 miles of land from Southern Comfort. They also destroyed 20.000 infrastructure within Southern Comfort. They also stole 5.000 technology from Southern Comfort. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $11,349.94 from the nation of Southern Comfort.


To: Kwinin From: Phaedron 2/15/2008 12:12:12 AM Subject: Raid Results

Attack 1: Aggressive. 8,000 Soldiers. 500 Tanks.
----
Killed 384 soldiers, 49 tanks
Lost 1,344 soldiers, 27 tanks Razed 5.250 miles
Stole 5.000 tech
Destroyed 20.000 inf
Looted $55,614.72

Attack 2: Cautious. 1,800 Soldiers. 50 Tanks.
----
Killed 88 soldiers, 0 tanks. Lost 132 soldiers, 8 tanks. Razed 5.040 miles
Stole 5.000 tech
Destroyed 20.000 inf
Looted $19,020.23

Attack 3: Cautious. 1,668 Soldiers. 42 Tanks.
----
Killed 83 soldiers, 0 tanks.
Lost 124 soldiers and 5 tanks. Razed 4.838 miles
Stole 5.000 tech
Destroyed 20.000 inf
Looted $54,778.27

Kwondimonium run by Kwinin



-amp/angurth




vs.

This will be your first ground battle against Southern Comfort today. You will be able to carry out a total of two ground battle attacks against Southern Comfort today.
:. Cautious Ground Attack About Battles



Angurth
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler: Angurth Defending Ruler: pumba1
Deployed Soldiers: 160 (238) Defending Soldiers: 68 (97)
Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 57.30 Defending Technology: 97.01
Attacking Infrastructure: 1,845.00 Defending Infrastructure: 1,172.19
Attacking Land Area: 522.583 Defending Land Area: 244.224
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $119,915.80 Defending Money: $325,021.40
Battle Odds: 68% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 32% Chance of Victory












:. Cautious Ground Attack About Battles



Angurth
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler: Angurth Defending Ruler: pumba1
Deployed Soldiers: 146 (218) Defending Soldiers: 48 (68)
Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 62.15 Defending Technology: 92.16
Attacking Infrastructure: 1,845.00 Defending Infrastructure: 1,152.19
Attacking Land Area: 526.863 Defending Land Area: 239.944
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $168,669.01 Defending Money: $276,268.19
Battle Odds: 73% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 27% Chance of Victory
:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
Angurth Casualties: 19 soldiers
0 tanks
Southern Comfort Casualties: 13 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 4.109 miles of land from Southern Comfort. They also destroyed 20.000 infrastructure within Southern Comfort. They also stole 4.608 technology from Southern Comfort. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $33,152.18 from the nation of Southern Comfort.
Author RE: Kwinin's 1st and 2nd days
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Feb 15 2008 18:44
Details of tonights raid

Kwondimonium run by Kwinin

AC attack started at 10 @ 7 strength for him 10 @ 5 and 10 @ 7 for me



:. Aircraft Attack Report

Attack Type:
Dog Fight

Attacker Fighters Lost:
F-100 Super Sabre Lost: 1
F-15 Eagle Lost: 0

Defender Fighters Killed:
5







:. Aircraft Attack Report

Attack Type:
Dog Fight

Attacker Fighters Lost:
F-100 Super Sabre Lost: 1
F-15 Eagle Lost: 0

Defender Fighters Killed:
1





:. Aggressive Ground Attack
About Battles



kwondimonium
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler:
Kwinin
Defending Ruler:
pumba1

Deployed Soldiers:
14,500 (21,611)
Defending Soldiers:
8,100 (12,471)

Deployed Tanks:
1,350
Defending Tanks:
759

Attacking Technology:
373.39
Defending Technology:
133.16

Attacking Infrastructure:
2,129.99
Defending Infrastructure:
1,332.19

Attacking Land Area:
764.349
Defending Land Area:
273.425

Attacking DEFCON:

Defending DEFCON:


Attacking Money:
$3,025,359.74
Defending Money:
$28,279.11

Battle Odds:
60% Chance of Victory
Battle Odds:
40% Chance of Victory























:. Battle Results

Battle Type:
Aggressive Ground Attack

Battle Outcome:
Defeat

kwondimonium Casualties:
6,525 soldiers
1,350 tanks

Southern Comfort Casualties:
2,828 soldiers
234 tanks

Battle Details:
Your forces fought bravely but were decisively defeated in battle. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $272,282.38. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Southern Comfort.





:. Aggressive Ground Attack
About Battles



kwondimonium
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler:
Kwinin
Defending Ruler:
pumba1

Deployed Soldiers:
7,975 (11,886)
Defending Soldiers:
5,272 (8,117)

Deployed Tanks:
0
Defending Tanks:
525

Attacking Technology:
373.39
Defending Technology:
133.16

Attacking Infrastructure:
2,129.99
Defending Infrastructure:
1,332.19

Attacking Land Area:
764.349
Defending Land Area:
273.425

Attacking DEFCON:

Defending DEFCON:


Attacking Money:
$2,753,077.36
Defending Money:
$300,561.48

Battle Odds:
40% Chance of Victory
Battle Odds:
60% Chance of Victory




















:. Battle Results

Battle Type:
Aggressive Ground Attack

Battle Outcome:
Defeat

kwondimonium Casualties:
3,588 soldiers
0 tanks

Southern Comfort Casualties:
1,898 soldiers
164 tanks

Battle Details:
Your forces fought bravely but were decisively defeated in battle. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $247,776.96. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Southern Comfort.




:. Cautious Ground Attack
About Battles



kwondimonium
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler:
Kwinin
Defending Ruler:
pumba1

Deployed Soldiers:
4,387 (6,538)
Defending Soldiers:
3,374 (5,195)

Deployed Tanks:
0
Defending Tanks:
361

Attacking Technology:
373.39
Defending Technology:
133.16

Attacking Infrastructure:
2,129.99
Defending Infrastructure:
1,332.19

Attacking Land Area:
764.349
Defending Land Area:
273.425

Attacking DEFCON:

Defending DEFCON:


Attacking Money:
$2,505,300.40
Defending Money:
$548,338.44

Battle Odds:
36% Chance of Victory
Battle Odds:
64% Chance of Victory







You have been involved in two ground battles today against Southern Comfort. Your forces in this region are exhausted and cannot battle Southern Comfort at this time.





Day 2



Kwondimonium run by Kwinin






:. Aircraft Attack Report

Attack Type:
Dog Fight

Attacker Fighters Lost:
F-100 Super Sabre Lost: 1
F-15 Eagle Lost: 0

Defender Fighters Killed:
2

















:. Aircraft Attack Report

Attack Type:
Dog Fight

Attacker Fighters Lost:
F-100 Super Sabre Lost: 1
F-15 Eagle Lost: 0

Defender Fighters Killed:
1





:. Cautious Ground Attack
About Battles



kwondimonium
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler:
Kwinin
Defending Ruler:
pumba1

Deployed Soldiers:
750 (1,118)
Defending Soldiers:
137 (195)

Deployed Tanks:
50
Defending Tanks:
0

Attacking Technology:
373.39
Defending Technology:
107.01

Attacking Infrastructure:
2,129.99
Defending Infrastructure:
1,212.19

Attacking Land Area:
764.849
Defending Land Area:
253.328

Attacking DEFCON:

Defending DEFCON:


Attacking Money:
$2,505,300.40
Defending Money:
$401,707.34

Battle Odds:
89% Chance of Victory
Battle Odds:
11% Chance of Victory

























:. Battle Results

Battle Type:
Cautious Ground Attack

Battle Outcome:
Victory

kwondimonium Casualties:
64 soldiers
8 tanks

Southern Comfort Casualties:
43 soldiers
0 tanks

Battle Details:
Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 4.645 miles of land from Southern Comfort. They also destroyed 20.000 infrastructure within Southern Comfort. They also stole 5.000 technology from Southern Comfort. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $28,119.51 from the nation of Southern Comfort.





:. Cautious Ground Attack
About Battles



kwondimonium
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler:
Kwinin
Defending Ruler:
pumba1

Deployed Soldiers:
686 (1,022)
Defending Soldiers:
94 (134)

Deployed Tanks:
42
Defending Tanks:
0

Attacking Technology:
378.39
Defending Technology:
102.01

Attacking Infrastructure:
2,129.99
Defending Infrastructure:
1,192.19

Attacking Land Area:
769.494
Defending Land Area:
248.683

Attacking DEFCON:

Defending DEFCON:


Attacking Money:
$2,533,419.91
Defending Money:
$373,587.82

Battle Odds:
91% Chance of Victory
Battle Odds:
9% Chance of Victory




















:. Battle Results

Battle Type:
Cautious Ground Attack

Battle Outcome:
Victory

kwondimonium Casualties:
39 soldiers
4 tanks

Southern Comfort Casualties:
26 soldiers
0 tanks

Battle Details:
Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 4.459 miles of land from Southern Comfort. They also destroyed 20.000 infrastructure within Southern Comfort. They also stole 5.000 technology from Southern Comfort. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $48,566.42 from the nation of Southern Comfort.
Author RE: Down to the last man...
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Feb 17 2008 04:17
here are my battle reports for tonights raid

:. Cautious Ground Attack About Battles



Angurth
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler: Angurth Defending Ruler: pumba1
Deployed Soldiers: 8 (12) Defending Soldiers: 4 (6)
Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 74.86 Defending Technology: 61.14
Attacking Infrastructure: 1,901.00 Defending Infrastructure: 992.19
Attacking Land Area: 539.396 Defending Land Area: 212.321
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $486,069.83 Defending Money: $402,884.31
Battle Odds: 65% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 35% Chance of Victory
:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
Angurth Casualties: 1 soldiers
0 tanks
Southern Comfort Casualties: 1 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 2.964 miles of land from Southern Comfort. They also destroyed 20.000 infrastructure within Southern Comfort. They also stole 3.057 technology from Southern Comfort. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $20,144.22 from the nation of Southern Comfort.
:. Cautious Ground Attack About Battles



Angurth
Southern Comfort

Attacking Ruler: Angurth Defending Ruler: pumba1
Deployed Soldiers: 7 (10) Defending Soldiers: 3 (4)
Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 77.92 Defending Technology: 58.08
Attacking Infrastructure: 1,901.00 Defending Infrastructure: 972.19
Attacking Land Area: 542.360 Defending Land Area: 209.356
Attacking DEFCON: Defending DEFCON:
Attacking Money: $506,214.04 Defending Money: $382,740.10
Battle Odds: 68% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 32% Chance of Victory
:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
Angurth Casualties: 1 soldiers
0 tanks
Southern Comfort Casualties: 1 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 2.846 miles of land from Southern Comfort. They also destroyed 20.000 infrastructure within Southern Comfort. They also stole 2.904 technology from Southern Comfort. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $57,411.01 from the nation of Southern Comfort.
Author RE: Try 2 next time;)
Randalla
Member

User Avatar

Posts: 20
Joined: 03.12.07
Posted on Feb 18 2008 02:46
tonight, the target had 1 soldier and i attacked with 1.

i tried to attack with .5 but it wouldnt let me ;p

anyway here is everything: the target and me both lost our 1 soldier (dont ask me how).

looted nothing

-amp/angurth

:. Cautious Ground Attack

About Battles

Angurth

Southern Comfort
Attacking Ruler: Angurth Defending Ruler: pumba1
Deployed Soldiers: 0 (0) Defending Soldiers: 0 (0)
Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 80.82 Defending Technology: 49.80
Attacking Infrastructure: 1,909.51 Defending Infrastructure: 912.19
Attacking Land Area: 545.706 Defending Land Area: 201.656
Attacking DEFCON: [DEFCON 1 - Maximum military readiness.] Defending DEFCON: [DEFCON 1 - Maximum military readiness.]
Attacking Money: $0.60 Defending Money: $286,647.47
Battle Odds: 0% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 100% Chance of Victory
:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Defeat
Angurth Casualties: 1 soldiers
0 tanks
Southern Comfort Casualties: 1 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was defeated. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.02. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Southern Comfort.


Jump to Forum:
 

22795833 Unique Visits

Powered by PHP-Fusion v6.01.18 © 2003-2007

Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Qismat
Aug 13 2019 13:36
Glad to see everyone enjoying the anniversary events. We have more planned during August!

laazarus
Jul 18 2019 08:43
if anyone with control over the wiki reads this, the wiki needs help. File upload broken, new member registration broken, voting link for Mud Connector (TMC) broken.

laazarus
Mar 28 2019 13:20
full link to Avatar on TMC: https://www.mudconn
ect.com/cgi-bin/sea
rch.cgi?mode=mud_li
sting&mud=AVATAR+Mu
d


laazarus
Mar 28 2019 13:19
the sidebar button to vote for Avatar on TMC gives a server error page. the Avatar page on TMC does exist however, and votes can still be placed there: https://www.mudconn
ect.com/cgi-bin/sea

Vanusk
Nov 18 2018 19:35
Looking for an imm to help fix Loso. Please let me know when one of you is available.

Shoutbox Archive
Game Updates
Aug 23 2019 20:15
Lumberjack successfully morphs from Hero 567 to become Lord Lumberjack.
Aug 23 2019 10:57
Jhariz has become a Bladedancer.
Aug 23 2019 10:55
Jzala has become a Bladedancer.
Aug 22 2019 20:31
Narli successfully morphs from Hero 547 to become Lord Narli.
Aug 22 2019 15:14
Xaatu successfully morphs from Hero 999 to become Lord Xaatu.