There are thousands of help files available, offering valuable information for all things from "HELP STARTING GEAR" to "HELP DEATH". Typing HELP (keyword) might just give you the information you are looking for. - Catt
Here are the new character stats for February 2007:
No Lords ascended in February 2007.
30 Heroes morphed in February 2007. Please welcome the following to the Lord tier:
Arwen Aurellion Avat Belfegore
Belfyr Bol Byki Chirox
Darklight Equinox Garuk KaVir
Khyfer Maglak MythIc Nebulaze
Pytte Rahvin Redeem Runeglow
Septimus Sithcundman SlythO Stolle
Tass Tercalwin Tinacular Tropica
18 characters remorted in February 2007. Please wish the following good luck:
* Bash from Troll Warrior to Troll Berserker
* Bora from Lizard Man Psionicist to Tuataur Mindbender
* Cinture from Tuataur Mage to Tuataur Sorcerer
* Diag from Sprite Wizard to Sprite Wizard
* EvilEye from Lizard Man Mage to Tuataur Wizard
* Jilly from Human Sorcerer to Dragon Sorcerer
* Lebannen from Human Archer to Human Assassin
* Lillith from Troll Monk to Demonseed Shadowfist
* Niniane from Drow Archer to Minotaur Archer
* Osilag from Lizard Man Monk to Dragon Monk
* Phoebe from Drow Mage to Dragon Mage
* Rkd from Lizard Man Black Circle Initiat to Troll Black Circle Initiate
* Sapian from Duergar Rogue to Troll Rogue
* Tangarth from Troll Rogue to Griffon Rogue
* Tin from Troll Wizard to Sprite Wizard
* Toki from Lizard Man Archer to Tuataur Archer
* Valuthias from Drow Mage to Drow Sorcerer
* Verminaard from Lizard Man Paladin to Tuataur Paladin
Nito Dec 27 2017 21:58 anyone able to log in?
i just got kicked while on a fire-realm run and cant log back in.
Qismat Dec 19 2017 07:23 Christmas restore event just finished. Will announce another one over the next couple of days!
laazarus Aug 12 2017 09:28 the wiki has been down for over 24hrs (ERROR 502 - Bad Gateway!)
laazarus Apr 08 2017 02:54 TMS seems to be counting more accurately this month
laazarus Mar 02 2017 13:07 TMS is still not counting votes, damn them! Somehow they count Outbound clicks better then Inbound which you would think would indicate to them there is an obvious error, but apparently not.