These are the Gods and Goddesses of Avatar. While it will have some advanges (and disadvantages) to become the worshipper of a particular one you can also decide to stay an atheist.
- the god of death and destruction. To this end, this daemonic diety desires nothing more than to destroy every living thing, including you. Consign your body and soul to him and you may become a vessel of his destructive magical power. Expect not a life outside this one purpose however, for once you enter the dark house of Bhyss, you may find yourself lacking the strength to escape.
- the Dwarven Mountain God, and patron of craftsmen everywhere. Those who pay homage to Durr are renowned for their manual dexterity and skill in crafts. However, Durr is somewhat of a homebody, and not especially adventurous.
- the god of order. Gorn is the everlasting protector. Gorn demands bodily control and learning to be the key to a mortal's life. If you become a worshipper of Gorn, expect a harsh reality but with it comes some power and the knowledge that you are a disciple of the Almighty Gorn.
Millennia ago, Kra was a Dwarven leader, adored by the public and her troops for her military prowess and healing abilities. She has been deified by those Dwarves who followed her teachings even after her death.
The God of Dragons exemplifies power, majesty and pride. Aloof and arrogant, worshippers of Quixoltan tend to be powerful, slow to change or adapt, and tremendously arrogant.
Once thought to be the reincarnation of a far more Ancient Deity, Roixa is a Goddess of nature and tranquility. Although avid hunters, Roixa's followers tend to be slow to anger and reluctant to fight.
The Goddess of Luck. The Goddess of Chaos. The Goddess of Magic. The mischief-maker and enchanter of souls. Shizaga is a subtle and rarely spoken-of goddess, yet she's everywhere and putting her hands into everything.
Worshipped by the Minotaurs as a War God, Tor represents the dark side of battle; cruelty, ruthlessness and wanton aggression. Honor, nobility and glory are the consolation prizes for the weak and the cowardly.
- the goddess of wisdom and health. She welcomes prayers but frowns upon sacrifices. She is not a fan of combat, but she will bless her worshippers with quicker healing and stronger bodies.
Unlike Gorn, Tul-Sith is forgiving and merciful. Unlike Bhyss, Tul-Sith cherishes life. Join the clerics of this age in humble prayer for the Goddess Tul-Sith and wish her everlasting tranquility.
- the god of war. Not death, not destruction, but glory and nobility. Leadership, charisma, and the desire to fight forever are the traits that Werredan the Mighty possess. He is a relaxed god, if you excel at battle. He doesn't cater to the weak-minded arts of Shizaga and Tul-Sith, however.
laazarus Aug 12 2017 09:28 the wiki has been down for over 24hrs (ERROR 502 - Bad Gateway!)
laazarus Apr 08 2017 02:54 TMS seems to be counting more accurately this month
laazarus Mar 02 2017 13:07 TMS is still not counting votes, damn them! Somehow they count Outbound clicks better then Inbound which you would think would indicate to them there is an obvious error, but apparently not.