Saturday, 17. April 2010 22:04:49, by Zahri
Looking for Team member information? Please try Retro Track Page.
Current Retro Projects as of Spring 2010:
- Zahri is currently working on updating the Diplomatic Corps Quest so that it is completely self-sufficient and does not require Immortal intervention to fix it. She has begun working on drawing up a prototype for Aeldiskaa. Once this is done, she will focus her attention on writing mobprograms or the ambassadors of remort classes which are not currently in the game. This project has just begun, and will not finish until Summer 2010. It will require a few new pieces of code to work properly and smoothly.
- Kerrinth is currently working on a set of mobprograms for Sarphyre's Court (planning stages). He is also helping out Zahri in working on Diplomatic Corps Quest v.2
- Iktinos is currently helping out with fixing bugs from the bug list that were routed to Retro.
- Pua is currently helping out with fixing bugs from the bug list that were routed to Retro.
- Rhin is new and has not yet been assigned a project.
Finished Retro Projects:
- Kerrinth has completed a set of mobprograms for the Oak Circle area. This Quest is open to all players level 11 and higher.
- Kerrinth has finished a set of mobprograms for the Orphanage; level 20 and below.
- Race/class updates for all AVATAR areas. To facilitate the Design Team's project on mob AI, the Retro Team, Builder Team, and Immortals have come together to make sure every mob in the game has a specified race. While we are digging around in the area files, we are also filling out mob classes, in anticipation of a similar project down the road (nothing yet).